The Centro Médico Teknon is one of the leading hospitals in the Spanish private healthcare sector, which opened in 1994. The Teknon clinic uses the latest health technology and provides highly qualified staff, covering all medical and surgical specialties, including Oncology, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery, Traumatology, Maxillofacial Surgery, Aesthetic/Plastic Surgery and Neurosurgery.
More than 2,000 people are working at the hospital, caring about offering the best services to the patients. The mission of the Teknon clinic is “to provide the finest medical services” to their patients, “in addition to ensuring excellence of care and compassionate attention”.
The Teknon clinic is located in a quiet, residential district of Barcelona, being surrounded by parks and green. It is a very popular sight for many tourists who come to Barcelona, as it is a stunning architectural work.
How to get there by public transport
- Stop Sarria, lines L6, S1, S2, S5, S55
- Stop Avinguda Tibidabo line L7
Metropolitan bus service from Barcelona:
- Passeig de la Bonanova Horaci-off: 22, 64, 75 (towards Tarragona)
- Passeig de la Bonanova Ganduixer-off: 22, 64, 75 (to Girona)
- Esperança - stop Vilana: 123 (local bus)
- Ganduixer - stop Jardins del Doctor Roig: 14, 70, 72
- Mandri - stop Passeig de la Bonanova: 58
The exact address is Teknon clinic Carrer Vilana 12.