Classically decorated, this unique & elegantly furnished 3 bedroom apartment is perfect for a relaxing stay in Rome. It has 2 double bedrooms and 1 single room which makes it perfect for 5 people. It also features beautiful wooden floors, spectacular marble bathrooms & a lovely terrace.
Amenities and services:
- 1 double bedroom with a double bed (160cm), a wardrobe and a window overlooking the Roman roofs.
- 1 Twin room with 2 single beds (90cm), window overlooking the Roman roofs.
- 1 bedroom with a single bed (90cm) and a wardrobe
- 2 Bathrooms with bathtub
- Dining room with a large table with chairs, 2 French windows to a balcony overlooking the Roman roofs
- Living-room with sofa, armchair, television and a French window to the terrace.
- Small kitchen (adjacent to the dining room) with gas stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and a microwave
- Terrace with table and chairs accessible from the living room
Spanish Steps - 0.41 km.
Spanish Steps is one of the most beautiful and famous spots in Rome, and one of his best-known images in the world.
Trevi Fountain - 0.89 km.
The Trevi Fountain is one of the most famous fountains in the world and the largest in town. Its origin dates back in ancient history, to the time of Emperor Augustus.
Imperial Fora - 0.89 km.
Imperial Fora is a place of extraordinary archaeological richness and a great testimony of what was the power of the Roman Empire.