Modern and luxurious, this one bedroom apartment is characterised by bright and bold colours. It features wooden floors, a spacious living room with all the necessary comforts, and an open kitchen with stools providing facilities to dine in style.
The following amenities and services are offered:
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- Modern bathroom with toilet, full bath and shower
- Living room with flat screen TV
- Broadband internet connectivity
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, electric stove top, microwave / oven combination, and refrigerator / freezer
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- Private safe for storing valuables
- Fresh towels and linens
- On-call concierge
- No smoking
- No Parties allowed
- 1 weekly cleaning and linen change included for stays of 10 nights or more
Excluded from the price are:
- 5% Tourist Tax will be added to the total of the stay after booking (find more information about this tax here: Tourist tax in Amsterdam)
- A fee of EUR 50 will be added to the total of the stay after booking for administration costs and is non-refundable
- Early check ins (between 12:00 and 15:00) or late check ins (after 23:00) are upon request and the cost of this service is 30 euro. For check-in earlier than 12:00 a half-day rate will be charged. Normal check in time is from 15:00 to 23:00 (no extra charge).
- Payment of any open balance must be settled two weeks prior to check-in, bank transfer or by American Express, Diner's Club, MasterCard or Visa.
- The 50 euro booking fee is non-refundable, not even in the case of force majeure.
- If the booking is cancelled more than 14 days in advance of the check-in date, then the booking fee paid will be returned, less an administration charge of € 50 (inc. VAT).
- If the booking is cancelled 14 days or less in advance of the check-in date, then the booking fee paid will be returned, less 25% of the total amount, with a minimum of € 50 (inc. VAT).
- If the booking is cancelled 7 days or less in advance of the check-in date, the full amount will be charged for the entire period as originally booked.
- If the tenant does not show up for check-in, the full amount will be charged for the entire period as originally booked.
Bloemenmarkt - 0.35 km.
This unique market is located in the city center and has one very special characteristic: it is the only floating flower market in the world.
Rijksmuseum - 0.59 km.
The Rijksmuseum is the largest and most important museum in the Netherlands with a collection of more than 1 million objects.
Van Gogh Museum - 0.94 km.
The Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam hosts the world’s largest collection of the works of Vincent van Gogh, one of the most famous artists ever.