The apartment is situated on the front of the building and both the bedroom and living area offer you magnificent canal views.
This apartment receives lots of light, with a wall of north-facing windows that extends from the living area to bedroom; It has 4 metre (13 ft.) high ceilings.
The apartment includes the following amenities and services:
- Bedroom with Kingsize bed can be separated in two twin beds.
- Walk-in closet and Television in bedroom
- Complete bathroom with large bathtub and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, convection oven and dishwasher
- Open living room area with sofa-bed for 2 people
- Television with DVD and CD player
- Ipod docking station
- Washing machine and dryer
- High speed internet connection
- Iron and Ironing board
- This a non smoking apartment.
- Weekly cleaning: If you stay more than 1 week, but less than 2 weeks, one cleaning is included in the middle of your stay.
Excluded from the price are:
- 5% Tourist Tax will be added to the balance due on arrival (find more information about this tax here: Tourist tax in Amsterdam)
- A fixed-line telephone is available in all apartments. Please let us know if you would like it connected.
- €15 fee for connecting the phone line.
- actual phone usage
- extra cleaning during your stay (€50.-per)
- taxi transportation
- 50% of deposit(*) will be refunded if cancellation is made 3 weeks or more before arrival date.
- No refund of deposit if cancellation is made within 3 weeks of arrival.
- Full payment of booking is due if cancelled within 72 hours of the beginning of your stay or no show.
(*) In case of credit card refunds, the initial credit card transaction charge on the deposit of 5% plus the refund transaction charge of 5% will be deducted from the refund to cover the credit card charges incurred by Habitat Apartments.