View apartments interactive map
Apartments by area
How to arrive, How to move, Services, Offers
Suggestions about Rome
The best sights of Rome
Travelers rated Habitat Apartments one of Flipkey's best
Located in a residential building in a quiet street next to the Vatican area, this 1 bedroom apartment is really functional and totally equipped with all the amenities you might need. It features 1 bedroom with either queen-size bed or 2 single beds, a living-room with sofa and LCD TV, a modern kitchen and 1 private bathroom.
Amenities included in the apartment:
- 1 bedroom with queen-size bed or 2 single beds (subject on availibility)
- living-room with double-size sofa-bed
- 1 kitchen with Fridge, Oven, Cooktop, Cuttlery & Cooking Utensils
- 1 bathroom with hair-dryer
- Wi-Fi / LAN Internet Connection
- Air-Conditioning / Heating System
- 32” Satellite LCD TV
- Electronic Safe
From 1 of January 2011 a Rome City Tourist Tax will be applied to all guests – this tax costs 2 Euro per person per night and must be paid upon departure.
- Deposit: A deposit of 15% is automatically charged to your credit card. The balance is payable on arrival cash or credit card.