View apartments interactive map
Apartments by area
How to arrive, How to move, Services, Offers
Suggestions about Amsterdam
The best sights of Amsterdam
Travelers rated Habitat Apartments one of Flipkey's best
This Amsterdam apartment is located in the neighbourhood Watergraafsmeer, just outside the historic centre of Amsterdam. Close to the railway station Amsterdam Amstel and Metro Station Wibautstraat.
The apartment features a spacious living room, fully equipped open plan kitchen, large balcony, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; it is a perfect set-up for 6 people.
The apartment offers the following amenities and services:
- 3 bedrooms with 2 single beds (1 is an en-suite with shower)
- Access to a large private balcony
- 1 bathroom with bath tub and separate shower cabin
- Separate toilet next to the bathroom
- Living-room with sofa, flatscreen TV and DVD player
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with dishwasher, oven, coffee machine, kettle, microwave and toaster
- Iron & ironing board
- Bed linen and towels
- the 5% tourist tax is already included in the total of the booking
- Check in is at the local office in Amsterdam between 14:00 and 22:00. Check in at the apartment is possible upon request for an extra 25 euro.
- If your arrival is after 22:00 the check-in will take place at the apartment. We will charge a late check-in fee of 50 euro for that.
- An early check-in between 10:00 and 14:00 may be possible upon request and would be charged 30 euro extra.
Please note that the prepayment is non-refundable, not even in the case of force majeure.
The cancellation policy fees depending on the notice given are as follow:
- Less than 14 days prior to arrival: 50% of the balance due (total accommodation cost minus pre payment) will be charged.
- Less than 24 hours prior to arrival or cancellation without prior notice no-show: 100% of the total balance due will be charged.