This very elegantly decorated 2 bedroom apartment is perfect for exploring the city but also for relaxing after a day of sightseeing. If features all the necessary amenities for a perfect stay for up to 5 people.
Amenities and Services:
- Double bedroom with double bed (160cm), a wardrobe, a window overlooking the street below and A/C
- Single bedroom with 1 single sofa bed (90cm), a wardrobe and 1 window overlooking the street below.
- Living-room with double sofa bed, dining table with chairs, a window overlooking the street below, TV set and A/C.
- Open kitchen equipped with kitchen utensils, electric stove and electric oven
- Complete bathroom in the corridor with shower
Trastevere - 0.65 km.
The area has always enjoyed a special reputation: universally known for its culinary tradition, the authentic atmosphere, the beautiful women, is now one of the liveliest districts in Rome.
Janiculum - 1.11 km.
The Janiculum is the most famous panoramic terrace with a spectacular view of Rome. It is not part of the Seven Hills, but known as the eighth one.
Pantheon - 1.11 km.
The Pantheon is one of the most beautiful buildings in Rome and one of the most important temples of the story. It boasts many primacies: was the largest dome in the world, the most imitated of all times and the first of all modern places of worship.