View apartments interactive map
Apartments by area
How to arrive, How to move, Services, Offers
Suggestions about Rome
The best sights of Rome
Travelers rated Habitat Apartments one of Flipkey's best
Attractive 1 bedroom apartment located at a stone throw from the most visited area of Rome, the Vatican area. Sunny balconies, double bedroom, sleeps up to 2 people. It is perfect for families or groups of firends wanting to discover Rome while still being in a quiet area. It provides a bedroom with queen-size bed or 2 or 3 single beds, a living-room with spacious sofa-bed for 2 people, a fully equipped kitchenette, LCD TV and a modern bathroom.
The apartment offers the following amenities:
- 1 bedroom with either queen-size bed or 2 or 3 single beds
- living-room with queen-size sofa-bed
- 1 bathroom with Hair dryer
- kitchenette with Fridge, Oven, Cooktop, Cuttlery & Cooking Utensils
- 32” Satellite LCD TV
- Wi-Fi / LAN Internet Connection
- Air-Conditioning / Heating System
- Electronic Safe
From 1 of January 2011 a Rome City Tourist Tax will be applied to all guests – this tax costs 2 Euro per person per night and must be paid upon departure.
- Deposit: A deposit of 15% is automatically charged to your credit card. The balance is payable on arrival cash or credit card.