View apartments interactive map
Apartments by area
How to arrive, How to move, Services, Offers
Suggestions about Rome
The best sights of Rome
Travelers rated Habitat Apartments one of Flipkey's best
Luminous loft with queen-size bed or 2 single beds close to the famous Vatican area. It features a private terrace on the top floor where you can sit and enjoy the sun, have a barbecue or a one to one dinner under the stars. Provided with all the modern equipment you might need, Appiano Garden Loft offers sleeps for 2 people, a kitchenette totally equipped and a private bathroom.
The following amenities and services are offered:
- bedroom with queen-size bed or 2 single beds (subject to availibility) and LCD TV
- Kitchenette with Fridge, Oven, Cooktop, Cuttlery & Cooking Utensils
- Private bathroom with hair dryer
- Large private garden terrace, (located on the top floor - 2nd level)
- 32” Satellite LCD TV
- Wi-Fi / LAN Internet Connection
- Air-Conditioning / Heating System
- Electronic Safe
From 1 of January 2011 a Rome City Tourist Tax will be applied to all guests – this tax costs 2 Euro per person per night and must be paid upon departure.
- Deposit: A deposit of 15% is automatically charged to your credit card. The balance is payable on arrival cash or credit card.