Find your Barcelona apartment for stays from 1 to 11 months
View apartments interactive map
Apartments by area
How to arrive, How to move, Services, Offers
Suggestions about Barcelona
The best sights of Barcelona
Travelers rated Habitat Apartments one of Flipkey's best
This is a typical apartment of the Eixample district with original mosaics, ceiling cornice, etc.
The essence of authentic Barcelona joins the modern living through an integration of stainless steel kitchen, air conditioning and elegant touch with the exhibition of painting that can be purchase as a souvenir.
This apartment can accommodate up to 6 people in 3 rooms with 4 beds and 1 double bed.
The apartment has 2 bathrooms with showers. The lounge has 2 leather sofas and the kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances.
The apartment offers the following amenities and services:
- 2 bedrooms with twin beds (4 beds)
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 2 complete bathroom with showers
- Living room with 2 leather sofas and Flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances such as microwave, coffee maker, kettle, washing machine, dishwasher, etc.
- All paintings exposed in the apartment are for sale. On the same floor there is a price list, a way to always remember these days in the city. Painter: Teresa Julia.
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Internet wifi
- Baby cot
Not included in the price:
- On the arrival day it is necessary to pay a refundable damage deposit of 400€ (Will be returned if apartment is left in good conditions).
- Check in is from 3pm. If you arrive after 21:00 there is an extra fee of 25 euro for late-check in. If you arrive after 23:00 there is an extra fee of 40 euro for late-check in.
100% significa que este apartamento solo lo encontraras en Habitat Apartments y no lo gestiona otra agencias. Si quieres conocer más sobre las ventajas de 100% haz click aquí.