Find your Barcelona apartment for stays from 1 to 11 months
Last minute offers for apartments in Barcelona
View apartments interactive map
Apartments by area
How to arrive, How to move, Services, Offers
Suggestions about Barcelona
The best sights of Barcelona
Travelers rated Habitat Apartments one of Flipkey's best
This truly elegant apartment, completely refurbished in 2011, with high quality furnishings & touches, is located on the attic floor (the 4th floor) in a beautiful traditional building in the Eixample area.
The apartment offers lots of natural light & has dark wooden features & modern details. It can sleep up to 6 guests with two bright bedrooms, a spacious living / dining area (with modern flat screen tv with satellite), a fully equipped separate kitchen, a lovely terrace with table & chairs, and one bathroom.
An ideal choice for a family in the centre of Barcelona.
The apartment includes the following amenities and services:
* A sunny master bedroom with two single beds placed together (in total 160cm x 200cm). Beds can be separated upon previous request, large wardrobes & small French balcony / window.
* Second bedroom with twin beds, 80cm x 200cm, (can be placed together upon previous request), the window looks out to the terrace on interior side of building, lots of natural light
* A spacious living room / dining room area. Sofa bed (160 x 200 cm).
* 1 bathroom with jacuzzi bath & shower
* A well-equipped kitchen with kitchen-ware (with large fridge-freezer, electric oven, electric stove, microwave, American coffee maker, toaster, kettle, dishwasher)
* Washing machine (with clothes dryer)
* Terracce, surrounded by walls but very bright, since the apartment is located on top floor (access from the hall)
* Central air conditioning-heating in all rooms.
* Internet Wi-Fi connection
* Flatscreen TV with satellite & mp3 connector
* DVD Player
* Iron and ironing board
* Towels and bed linens are provided
* Baby travel cot and high chair free of charge available ON REQUEST
* Groups of friends are considered but only over 35 yrs of age (We will ask IDs at check in)
BBC Good Homes Magazine recommends Habitat Apartments. More information