View apartments interactive map
Apartments by area
How to arrive, How to move, Services, Offers
Suggestions about Amsterdam
The best sights of Amsterdam
Travelers rated Habitat Apartments one of Flipkey's best
This two-level apartment in Amsterdam features 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 en suite); it is ideal for families and business travellers as it's very easy to reach RAI congress centre, Schiphol airport and the World Trade Center area by public transport.
The apartment offers the following amenities and services:
Lower level - Living-room & kitchen:
- Large living room with sofa, 2 armchairs and large windows
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- Flatscreen TV, DVD player and Radio/CD player
- Open-plan fully equiped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and microwave
- Access to private balcony
Upper level - Bedrooms & bathrooms:
- 2 bedrooms with double beds
- 1 bedroom with twin beds
- 1 bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
- 1 bathroom with shower en-suite with 1 double bedroom
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Bed linen and towels included
- You have to walk up three flights of stairs to get to the apartment.
- the 5% tourist tax is already included in the total of the booking
- Check in is at the local office in Amsterdam between 14:00 and 22:00. Check in at the apartment is possible upon request for an extra 25 euro.
- If your arrival is after 22:00 the check-in will take place at the apartment. We will charge a late check-in fee of 50 euro for that.
- An early check-in between 10:00 and 14:00 may be possible upon request and would be charged 30 euro extra.
Please note that the prepayment is non-refundable, not even in the case of force majeure.
The cancellation policy fees depending on the notice given are as follow:
- Less than 14 days prior to arrival: 50% of the balance due (total accommodation cost minus pre payment) will be charged.
- Less than 24 hours prior to arrival or cancellation without prior notice no-show: 100% of the total balance due will be charged.