View apartments interactive map
Apartments by area
How to arrive, How to move, Services, Offers
Suggestions about Amsterdam
The best sights of Amsterdam
Travelers rated Habitat Apartments one of Flipkey's best
This charming typical 17th century apartment with wooden floors is located on the top floor of a canal house offering splendid views of the Keizersgracht canal from the living-room. On the first floor you will find also a modern kitchen with dining table and an entry hall with a toilet. Stairs will lead you to two large double bedrooms, a complete bathroom and toilet. The whole apartment is an enchanting mix of authenticity and modernity.
The apartment offers the following amenities and services:
- 1 weekly cleaning and linen change included for stays of 10 nights or more
Excluded from the price are:
- 5% Tourist Tax will be added to the total of the stay after booking (find more information about this tax here: Tourist tax in Amsterdam)
- A fee of EUR 50 will be added to the total of the stay after booking for administration costs and is non-refundable
- Early check ins (between 12:00 and 15:00) or late check ins (after 23:00) are upon request and the cost of this service is 30 euro. For check-in earlier than 12:00 a half-day rate will be charged. Normal check in time is from 15:00 to 23:00 (no extra charge).
- Payment of any open balance must be settled two weeks prior to check-in, bank transfer or by American Express, Diner's Club, MasterCard or Visa.
- The 50 euro booking fee is non-refundable, not even in the case of force majeure.
- If the booking is cancelled more than 14 days in advance of the check-in date, then the booking fee paid will be returned, less an administration charge of € 50 (inc. VAT).
- If the booking is cancelled 14 days or less in advance of the check-in date, then the booking fee paid will be returned, less 25% of the total amount, with a minimum of € 50 (inc. VAT).
- If the booking is cancelled 7 days or less in advance of the check-in date, the full amount will be charged for the entire period as originally booked.
- If the tenant does not show up for check-in, the full amount will be charged for the entire period as originally booked.